Friday, August 08, 2003

Wow! It's hard to believe we got o get Brianna tomorrow. What a quick week. I have been pretty productive (clearly not spending much time here), getting everything in the garage sorted into trash, garage sale, or packed-to-move sites. At least that will be all finished by the time we leave to get Bri! We also got the house inspection done on the new place, and today the apparaisers are there. Paul and I actually left the boxes piled in havoc on the living room floor and went to see "SeaBiscuit" last night. It was the best movie we have seen in a long time. We also had a quiet lunch at Red Lobster on the way to the home inspection on Tuesday, so we have fit in several date-ish times this week.
Brianna decided to go with her Granny to big church on Sunday. She said she wanted to hear a message from God. However, after a few songs and the children's sermon, she had changed her mind. They stuck it out, although I doubt that Granny had a very peaceful worship experience. Unfortunately, Brianna got really sick to her stomach during the middle of the night and threw up a lot. Somewhere during that night, Granny gave her some Sprite, and eventually she did recover. So now Brianna has told me three times on the phone: "Remember, when I'm at your house and get sick, you should give me Sprite because that will make me feel all better. Tell Daddy he needs to keep some at our house." Sprite-the wonder drug.
Well, I need to actually do some work here at my office today. The rest of the world does just keep on going--even when I'm trying to move!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home