Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Planning for brianna's princess birthday party are progressing well. On Saturday, I went to Claire's while Paul and Bri were eating lunch in the mall. I dug through their clearance jewelry to find the sparkliest necklaces there. When I went to check out, the girl at the cash register said, "Oh, did you realize that a lot of these were originally priced over $10, so they won't be part of the 10 for $5 deal?" I said, "No--I didn't realize that--Let me trade them for others because they are just for a four-year-old's princess party." She handed me my basket and I had started back tothe clearance racks. The store manager was there and he grabbed my basket and handed it back to her and said, "Oh, ring them all up on the 10 for $5--Anything for a four-year-old's princess party!" So that was cool--I think the little girls will be thrilled with them. We also assembling a princess dress for each of them, along with some type of headwear. They'll get to put on make-up, or I'll do face-painting--we're not sure which yet. Brianna's treehouse will be transformed into a castle where they can have their snacks and drink sparkling juice from plastic goblets. I'm planning on Paul taking some group photos with the digital camera and then printing one out for each princess to take home in a fun foam frame that she makes there and ecorates with "jewels". I actually expect it to be alot more fun than Chucky Cheese, but Paul is really wanting to avoid being there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home