Monday, November 03, 2003

We were eating at Wendy's the other night and I had ranch dressing. So I asked Brianna if she would like to dip her chicken nuggets in the ranch dressing intead of ketchup. She did so, then looked carefully at the dipped nugget before eating it, saying, "I wonder how chicken nugget dipped in ranch dressing tastes." She ate then said, "Hmm. It tastes . . . familiar." :)
She went into our bathroom in a hurry a few days ago and then called out, "Mommy--there is clothing piled on the toilet!" My housekeeping monitor. "That's okay," I had to yell back,"--just pile it on the floor." What really got me about that was the use of the word clothing. I never say clothing. Another one of those clonks on the head that says, "Clearly, this little person is not me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home